The D.M.D Program Admissions Office will communicate via email with applicants upon receipt of AADSAS Application requesting completion of the NSU Supplemental Application. In addition, applicants are invited to view their application status on NSU WebSTAR. An applicant will not be considered for an interview until all required documents are received, i.e. AADSAS, NSU Supplement Application, and DAT scores.
Applicants chosen for interviews must be academically prepared and have demonstrated an interest in dental medicine through clinical, community service and/or research activities. Those selected for interviews are contacted by e-mail by the D.M.D. Program Admissions Office to schedule interview visits. Following confirmation, you will be provided with an agenda, local travel, overnight accommodations information, parking, and other details to enhance the applicant's visit. Applicants may view their status at anytime on the NSU WebSTAR.
The actual interview day may include:
- An overview of the curriculum, facilities, and student support
- An interview with a team of faculty (2 or 3 faculty members)
- A tour of the dental college facility by current students
- Lunch with current students
- A visit with the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs and Admissions
- Information regarding the admission committee decision process including making acceptance offers, alternates, rejection, and future communication