Located in Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, Florida, we offer over 60 courses for dental professionals annually. Courses are scheduled for all disciplines of dentistry, which include general dentists, specialists, dental hygienists, dental assistants and dental laboratory technicians. Lecture and participation courses are presented by our own faculty, as well as visiting lecturers and clinicians. We are approved continuing education providers for the Florida Board of Dentistry, ADA CERP and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Our Mission Statement
- To provide dental courses reflecting the most recent academic information and changing technology, inclusive of controversial subject matter of concern to all dental professionals.
- To promote and encourage continual and lifelong education of the dental professional beyond graduation and/or certification by presenting outstanding programs by recognized clinicians who have demonstrated expertise in their respective fields of endeavor.
- To provide dental professionals in Florida with courses required for relicensure.
- To provide and promote lifelong education for dental professionals beyond graduation
- To provide dissemination of new information and advancing technology in the world of the dental professional.
- To encourage and assist the dental professional to achieve higher levels of skills and knowledge, enabling the participant to continually provide an improved level of care to their patients and their community.