AAID Maxi Course: Practical Implant Education
Thursday, 10/19/17 1:00 PM - Sunday, 06/10/18 5:00 PM
Lecture, Hands-On, Live observation AGD# 697, 704, 695
This program has been designed to impart the understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients who are candidates for dental implant therapy. The 300- hour interdisciplinary approach utilizes case-based learning methodology that will include: lectures, live surgery demonstrations, interactive seminars, hands-on sessions, fresh frozen cadaver surgery including implant placement, soft tissue, and bone grafting, and relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence-based clinical practice. The program satisfies the educational requirement for Associate Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Course Dates: Oct. 19-22, Nov. 10-12, Dec. 8-10, 2017, Jan. 26-28, Feb. 16-18, March 9-11, April 6-8, May 11-13 & June 8-10, 2018
7:30 am. - 8:00 am. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am. - 5:00 pm. Presentation (Lunch Included)
FOR DETAILED COURSE SCHEDULE, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Jack Piermatti, D.M.D., FACP
Educational Objectives and Benefits:
- Provide an intensive overview of state-of-the-art in implant dentistry.
- Provide live surgical and prosthetic demonstrations on patients.
- Assess several Implant systems and their application.
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examinations.
- Preparation for written portion of the AAID Associate Fellow Membership Examination
Remaining Balance payable in 4 monthly payments due on:
September 1, October 1, November 1, and December 1, 2017
AAID Associate Fellowship Link