Dr. Arnold is very passionate about practicing pediatric dentistry. After completing his DMD degree at University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, he continued to University of Nebraska to complete his post-graduate training in pediatric dentistry. When he graduated, he opened a private practice in Fort Lauderdale, where he practiced for 30 years. In conjunction with his practice, he joined Nova Southeastern University pediatric dental program in 1994 as adjunct faculty.
Educational and professional background:
- D.M.D., Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
- M.S., Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from University of Nebraska
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
Dr. Arnold teaches part-time clinical pediatric dentistry at KID clinic and works with post- doctoral students.
Dr. Arnold is a very big Kentucky Wildcats fan and enjoys spending time with his wife, 2 sons, and 4 grandkids.