Office for Professional Development
Advance registration is required for all courses and should be completed no later than five business days prior to the course starting date. If you wish to register after this date, please call 800-356-0026, ext 25327, (954) 262-5327, for space availability. Full tuition payment must accompany all registration applications.
Register for courses on our secure online registration page. (credit card and check). Registration Instructions:
- Select Course; click “Register”
- Scroll mouse to the course information
- On lower right-hand corner, click on the “+” icon
- Select the date of the course and click “add to scheduler”
add additional courses:
- click the search icon (“magnifying glass”) on tool bar
- repeat steps 2 & 3
- Upon completion of course selection, click “register”
- Create an account or if you have attended NSU at anytime, log-in using your existing info
- Click “view and continue to register” (lower right-hand , bottom of page)
- If there is a coupon for this course, enter it in the designated field
- click to “proceed to payment”
- follow instructions for payment
Due to limited enrollment, early registration is encouraged for all programs. Registrations are processed in the order in which they are received. If a limited enrollment course is already filled, you may request your name be placed on a particular course's waiting list. However, this does not guarantee enrollment in the course.
Participant Cancellation / Refund Policy
Cancellations may be done via telephone, fax, email or mail with simply the participant's name and course code. For most courses, cancellations must be received 3 working days prior to the start of a lecture program or one week prior to a hand's on course. Cancellations received after this deadline will result in a 25% penalty. Tuitions for no-shows will be forfeited. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for some refunds to be processed.
We encourage you to register early. This will enable us to protect course enrollment and avoid unnecessary cancellation of a course. In the event that the College of Dental Medicine feels it is necessary to cancel a program, a full refund will be granted. Attempts to contact all registrants will be made at the time cancellation is determined.
Continuing Professional Development cannot be responsible for non-refundable airfares or other expenses in the event of a course cancellation.
Nova Southeastern University Health Professions Division is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider, approved AGD/PACE program provider, member of the Association for Continuing Dental Education, accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), and accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).