Everything You Need to Know to make Botox Treatments a Very Successful Part of Your Dental Practice
Learn from the dentist who played the major part of successfully introducing Botox treatments into more practices than anyone else in the world. NSU-CDM is proud to offer the best comprehensive live-patient training available given by the actual scientist and dentist clinician who co-developed these popular materials and treatments, and invented Botox in dentistry. You will learn treatments and techniques that are not taught at any other facial esthetics programs.
We invite you to come and find out what you should know about all the Botulinum Toxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeoman) on the US market for esthetics and dental therapeutics – including the physiological mechanism of how these effective muscle relaxants work; how, when and where to use these lucrative therapies every day in your dental practice; how to successfully market these treatments to your existing patients and how much to bill.
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Howard Katz is a practicing general dentist and dental visionary whose name is on the patents for Botox, gel filler (dermal fillers) formulations, Oraverse anesthetic reversal, and Safegide implant guides. Dr. Katz is responsible for motivating and introducing Botox and gel filler treatments into dentistry around the world more than a decade ago. He continues to update and improve these innovative courses and treatments to maintain the cutting edge for educating dentists on how to perform these treatments within the realm of dentistry.
Educational Objectives and Benefits:
- Learn the physiological mechanism of how and why these effective muscle relaxants work
- Learn how to, when, and where to use therapies that your patients are seeking out every day in your dental practice
- Learn when to (and when not to) use these materials for facial pain
- Understand how to successfully market these treatments to your existing patient base
- Learn how to chart comprehensive treatments in minutes using interactive diagramatic charts
- Find out how to and much to charge for these procedures.
Interactive manuals with video techniques for all injection sites are included in the tuition.