AAID Maxi Course: Practical Implant Education
“THE DEFINITIVE EDUCATIONAL CONTINUUM PROVIDING DEMONSTRABLE CREDENTIALS IN IMPLANT PLACEMENT AND RESTORATION”
This program has been designed to impart the understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients who are candidates for dental implant therapy. The 300- hour interdisciplinary approach utilizes case-based learning methodology that will include: lectures, live surgery demonstrations, interactive seminars, hands-on sessions, fresh frozen cadaver surgery including implant placement, soft tissue, and bone grafting, and relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence-based clinical practice. The program satisfies the educational requirement for Associate Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Course Dates: Sept. 15-17, Oct. 20-22, Nov. 10-12, Dec. 8-10, 2017, Jan. 26-28, Feb. 16-18, March 9-11, April 6-8, May 11-13 & June 8-10, 2018
7:30 am. - 8:00 am. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am. - 5:00 pm. Presentation (Lunch Included)
FOR DETAILED COURSE SCHEDULE, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Jack Piermatti, D.M.D., FACP
Educational Objectives and Benefits:
- Provide an intensive overview of state-of-the-art in implant dentistry.
- Provide live surgical and prosthetic demonstrations on patients.
- Assess several Implant systems and their application.
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examinations.
- Preparation for written portion of the AAID Associate Fellow Membership Examination
Remaining Balance payable in 4 monthly payments due on:
September 1, October 1, November 1, and December 1, 2017
AAID Associate Fellowship Link
NSU College of Dental Medicine Acknowledges with Gratitude the Support of