Office For Professional Development
Alumni & Friends Reward Programs
The More You Learn, The More you Earn
NSU CDM Alumni: 20% discount on designated courses.
Dental Health Care Team Discount: 2 or more participants from the same office receive a 15% discount for each participant on designated courses.
Lifelong Learning Program: For every 3 paid “live” CE courses, you can receive one FREE course. See Terms and Conditions
CDM Faculty Benefit: discounts vary
CDM Alumni Society Scholarship Program: a portion of the participants tuition will be donated on courses designated by Razor (shark mascot)
How to Register: Call Now or email@example.com
Lifelong Learning Reward Program Terms and Conditions
- Program does not apply to travel and learn programs or clinical courses.
- FREE course of choice will not exceed the lowest tuition of any of the 3 paid courses
- FREE courses will be redeemed upon space availability. If a specific course is not available, participant may select another FREE course.
- FREE courses are non-transferable and can only be used by the same participant.
- To cancel a FREE course, the cancellation policy is adhered and without notification of cancellation, the participate will be considered a no-show and charged accordingly
- The CE office reserves the rights for final interpretation of terms and conditions and approval of all redemptions.
Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The College is a member of the Association for Continuing Dental Education, approved AGD/PACE program